Furgo-Trayler performs to achieve the highest standards in terms of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment, including all its operations, and sustainable development principles for our business, in all the regions where we operate.
Furgo-Trayler´s policies, a domestic and international road transport company, consist of providing our customers high quality services while strictly being ENVIRONMENT friendly, agreeding to current regulatory and legislative requirements and to those mutually agreed upon with its customers and other stakeholders. Always following the company values: responsibility, perseverance, honesty, loyalty and passion.
Furgo-Trayler´s Management is committed to excellence in performance in terms of quality, health, safety and environment by risk assessment, and is fully committed to integrating its staff in all business processes. All this to achieve successful business results and customer satisfaction.
Furgo-Trayler´s management is aware of the importance of quality and respect for the Environment in all its services, and defines its commitment to work to achieve the needs and expectations of our customers and other stakeholders, which it supports in the following principles:
- Commitment to developing a long-term sustainable business, preventing pollution and minimizing the environmental impact of our services using the most efficient energy and natural resources
- Promoting the continuous improvement of our processes and services
- Integrating workers through training and awareness in the dynamics of continuous improvement, as well as ensuring their safety, in order to prevent and reduce workplace accidents
- Implementing this policy through quality and environment Management systems, including the entire supply chain, from suppliers to customers, using the appropriate and efficient tools required to provide services, in full agreement with agreed specifications
- Communicating the details of this policy to the entire company and training its employees in the proper use of quality and environmental Management systems, involving them in the definition, evaluation and continuous review of sustainable development goals